Energy Saving Conversions in Devon and Cornwall
Essential Sewage Systems saving you costs and
down time year after year
Is this you?
- Are your energy bills going up?
- Are you fitting new pumps every 18 months?
- Are your maintenance bills going up?
- Are you despairing of your sewage treatment system?
- Do you want to slash your energy consumption?
- Do you want to cut your carbon footprint?
If so Essential Sewage Systems Can Help!
- We can deploy a simple solution for many existing sewage treatment plants
- We can remove your costly submerged dirty water pump.
- Most conversions require just a simple modification.
- We can supply and fit green energy saving equipment.
- We can fit all that is required normally within one working day
With a service agreement I personally guarantee all our conversion work for three years.
Each maintenance customer will have one simple point of contact.
You can talk direct to your service engineer.
We are a family run business with over thirty years experience both with the regulating body and front line installation and service work.
We regularly work with the major manufacturers and O.E.M suppliers.
Your Problems – Our Solutions!
Case study Cornwall Cottage Holidays North Cornwall
We took over the maintenance of the sewage plant for this holiday home village that had 4 water pumps which were rated at 700 Watts. We changed those water pumps for our energy saving equipment 3 years ago. Power consumption slashed to just 200 Watts –
Yes from 700w to just 200w.
No new parts have been required in three years and cost recovered in three years from not constantly replacing pumps. Energy saved a great bonus!